2006 Kentucky High School Softball

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Late Monday Night Updates

Thanks to my KY Preps friends, I got some info on the two titans in the 4th region.

From Monday...

Baldwin County, AL d. #9 Allen County-Scottsville 2-1 (8 innings)
Robertsdale, AL d. #1 Greenwood 2-1.

It seems un-American that ACS and Greenwood would not go down to the end in the 4th region. This serves as some evidence that the two teams may be as evenly matched as ever.

As an interesting point of comparison, ACS will play Robertsdale on Thursday.

1 Comments:

  • Ben...You have a great site with a lot of information on it. Hope you keep it up. I'm from the 3rd region but we hook up with 4th region teams every year so I like to keep up on what is going on and I thank you for your info..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home